BASEhabitat Postgraduate starts in February 2020
The built environment has an enormous role in the way we live together in this world. Today’s construction activities are extremely resource-intensive and harmful to the environment and our climate. BASEhabitat invites built environment professionals to develop radically new ideas for dealing with today’s global challenges.
- Compile your own portfolio of innovative, sustainable projects under the guidance of renowned guest professors
- Learn about the wide range sustainable materials offer for contemporary architecture
- Benefit from a practice driven and hands-on approach in a setting of international participants and teachers from various disciplines
- Develop sustainable solutions for the build environment at different scales, from buildings to settlements, cities, or regions
- Understand different places and contexts and their dynamics. Manage socially responsible planning and building processes
Join the new Postgraduate Degree – Become a builder of change – Apply now!
2nd Call: Sept 30 – Nov 08, 2019
Start: February 2020
Degree: Master of Advanced Studies
Duration: 3 terms
Workload: 90 ECTS
Tuition Fee: € 9.000
Based in: Linz, Austria
Participants: max. 20
- Design + Theory in Austria
- Design + On-Site Experience on a BASEhabitat construction site
- Master’s Thesis under the guidance of a guest professor
Anna Heringer, Helena Sandman, Jan Glasmeier, Nina Pawlicki
Who can join the programme
Built environment professionals (architects, urban planners, landscape architects, engineers, or similar) with dedication and commitment to social and sustainable architecture and spatial development.
Details and contact